Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 20 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 1 pound spinach leaves
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Heat up a pot with the oil over medium-high heat, add the onion and the bell pepper and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and the other ingredients, toss, bring to a simmer and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and serve for lunch.
Nutrition: calories 148, fat 2, fiber 6, carbs 8, protein 5