Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 10 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 1 pound turkey meat, ground
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red chili pepper, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime, grated
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- In a bowl, combine the turkey meat with the onion and the other ingredients except the oil, stir and shape medium meatballs out of this mix.
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium-high heat, add the meatballs, cook them for 5 minutes on each side, divide between plates and serve for lunch.
Nutrition: calories 200, fat 12, fiber 5, carbs 12, protein 7