Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 35 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 15 ounces canned tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Heat up a pot with the oil over medium-high heat, add the onion, celery, carrot and the bell pepper and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and the other ingredients, toss, bring to a simmer and cook over medium heat for 25 minutes more.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and serve.
Nutrition: calories 210, fat 1, fiber 5, carbs 14, protein 6