Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 25 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 4 cod fillets, skinless
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon, chopped
- ½ cup black olives, pitted and halved
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium-high heat, add the shallots and the garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the fish and sear it for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the remaining ingredients, put the pan in the oven and cook at 360 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Divide the mix between plates and serve for lunch.
Nutrition: calories 173, fat 3, fiber 4, carbs 9, protein 12