Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 15 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 1 pound kale, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Heat up a pot with the oil over medium heat, add the carrots and the onion, stir and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the kale and the other ingredients, toss, bring to a simmer and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes more.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and serve.
Nutrition: calories 210, fat 7, fiber 2, carbs 10, protein 8