Preparation time: 5 minutesCooking time: 20 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium-high heat, add the scallions and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers and the other ingredients, toss, cook over medium heat for 15 minutes more, divide between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 120, fat 1, fiber 2, carbs 7, protein 6