Preparation time: 5 minutesCooking time: 20 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound baby kale
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium heat, add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the kale, tomatoes and the other ingredients, toss, cook over medium heat for 15 minutes more, divide between plates and serve as a side dish.
Nutrition: calories 170, fat 6, fiber 6, carbs 9, protein 4